- The Kneeling Christian,
- Losing It: And Gaining My Life Back One Pound at a Time,
- Captivating: Unveiling the Secrets of a Woman's Heart,
- Here's the Story: Surviving Marcia Brady and Finding my True Voice
- Grace is Enough: Our Madness to Miracles Story, and
- Kneeknock Rise
with varying degrees of enjoyment and edification.
I attempted to read:
- Dewey: the Small-town Library Cat Who Touched the World (just couldn't get into the midwest style and tone of writing), and
- The End of Religion: Encountering the Subversive Spirituality of Jesus (I don't remember what it was about this one, but I couldn't get through it, even after renewing it from the library twice)
And I did not read:
- There is a God by Antony Flew
- Prisoner of Birth by Jeffrey Archer
- Heaven is Real by Don Piper, and
- Who Switched Off My Brain? by Caroline Leaf (my husband did read this, though, and says it's fantastic)
Next post, the reading list for 2010! In the meantime, how did your reading go in 2009? Did you meet your goals? What stood out for you - the best, the worst, the mediocre...?