Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Just Ask Mom

Everything She Told You When You Weren't Listening is in This Book
by Nancy Malone
CPO Publishing, 2008

Okay, I'd admit it - I didn't listen very closely to my mom when I was growing up. I usually had my nose in a good book. And that's what Just Ask Mom is - a good book.

Desperate for answers to your troubling laundry questions? They're here. Don't know how to manage your money? Look no further. Not a whiz in the kitchen? Nancy tells you how to become one. There are chapters on everything you need to know to run your home and life successfully.

Full of pithy Momsense, this book is a great gift for college students living away from home for the first time, for newlywed couples, and for anyone who didn't listen to their mom when they should have been paying attention.

I borrowed it from the library first, but now I'm going to buy my own copy.

No comments: