Monday, October 25, 2010

Mend Mark Contest

Remember when I told you about the Mend Mark bracelet? If you've forgotten, go here. This week I'm holding an exciting contest for you to win your very own. Just leave a comment below*, and next Monday (November 1st, believe it or not), I will randomly draw one lucky winner. Keep the bracelet for yourself, give it to a friend, make it a stocking gift for your son or daughter - whatever you choose, this unique item will constantly remind the wearer of Christ's love for the world and be a conversation starter for those who need to hear of such love.

What are you waiting for? - Get commenting!

*Canadian and U.S. eligibility only. Sorry, I'm unable to manage international postage at this time.This contest is running concurrently at http://www.notesfrominnisfree.blogspot.com/ and since I only have one bracelet to part with, the names from both places will be entered into the one draw. One entry only per blog :)


No comments: